* The interlock has a steel structure with metal cladding.
* The first sliding door is opened by a motor-driven system in the direction of entry or exit by a floating release signal by the customer.
* The door closes and locks automatically after the inner area of the interlock has been entered.
* Then the second sliding door opens. After the person leaves the personal interlock, it closes and locks.
* If no one enters the interlock within an adjustable time period after release, the release is cancelled. There is an emergency release switch in the interlock that opens the outer door when pressed.
* The interlock control unit prevents both sliding doors from opening at the same time. The behaviour of the sliding doors in the event of a power failure can be freely selected. Standard adjustment is inside closed and locked, outside open.